rock out!

MY friend Susy ROCKS! She is amazing in many ways and a huge blessing to my life. She was the first Christian I ever knew, taught me songs from Bible camp, and has poured into me differently in each season of my life. She is also one of the most creative people I know. And she is just so humble. Today, I'm encouraging you to learn from her as she engages her boys in praying.

One way she prays with her kids is by collecting rocks. Read her full post here
and here's a fun picture of her rocks:


I've had awesome conversations with Jimmy as we hunt out rocks every so often to add to our bowl. My friend Allison gave us a tip to paint the rocks different colors to help non-readers. This way we know as we grab the blue rock that it's Daddy or the orange is for Gigi, etc...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Homeschool is all over the home

A Fallen Idol- one man's sin exposed my own

Because I Forget...