Revelation is About Jesus, Not Numbers...

I have never understood the book of Revelation well and have often been discouraged as I study it. The hardest part of using guides and sermons is that people often make it about numbers/signs/end time prophecy and not about Jesus. It's the revelation of Jesus Christ! I wanted a guide that showed the centrality of Christ throughout all of Scripture and here in the book of Revelation from a trustworthy teacher. 

Check out my favorite sermon series showing how this book is truly the revelation of JESUS Christ. It’s amazing!!!! Thank you Art Azurdia. It's a lot of sermons, but if you want a quick overview, just listen to the first 4. You'll experience God's Word in incredible ways. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Homeschool is all over the home

A Fallen Idol- one man's sin exposed my own

Because I Forget...