Pray with depth

God is so good to answer when we seek Him. I'm learning that even in my time alone with Him I tend to hold back or do some things traditionally. He's so gently opening my heart to experience Him in new ways through His Word and prayer. This quote just fit so perfectly with where I'm longing for my heart towards Him to stay always:
Grant that I may not pray alone with the mouth; help me that I may pray from the depths of my heart.- Luther
Praying for you as you seek Him as well. May He open our hearts to Him and radically change our lives to live fully in Him, excitedly meeting with Him and sharing Him with all as we look forward to seeing Him face to face for eternity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Homeschool is all over the home

A Fallen Idol- one man's sin exposed my own

Because I Forget...