Update for Urgent Prayer Request

Remember Stephen, the Nigerian Bible translator who was kidnapped? Please keep praying with us for his safe return.



A glimpse of Wycliffe's post:

Please intercede with urgency:
  • Ask God to protect and minister to Stephen while he’s being held.
  • Pray also for his family and the Tarok translation team.
  • Pray for Stephen’s immediate release and reunion with his family.
  • Ask God to use Stephen’s witness to bring his captors to repentance and salvation. (See Acts 16:25-34)
In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened;
he saved me from all my troubles.
For the angel of the LORD is a guard;
he surrounds and defends all who fear him.

– Psalm 34:6-7 (NLT)

Read the full post here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Homeschool is all over the home

A Fallen Idol- one man's sin exposed my own

Because I Forget...