Amazing Conference

I haven't been to a conference in years (mainly because they are expensive), but last September I signed up for the Gospel Coalition Women's Conference coming up in Orlando June 22-24, 2012. Why did I sign up so early? Because I want to grow and be equipped to know Jesus more and share Him daily. Because I want fellowship with other ladies and a little time away from my kids for a weekend to be refreshed and replenished to go back in and lay down my life daily for them again.

And- I've never seen a line-up of so many heavy hitter speakers all to equip women to fall more in love with Jesus and go be salt and light. John and Noel Piper, Nancy Guthrie, Tim Keller, Susan Hunt, Elyse Fitzpatrick, Don Carson, Nancy leigh DeMoss, Carolyn Mahaney, etc. Seriously- the list floors me. And I LOVE the session topics. I can go hear about ways to pour into women, my children, or intentionality in the workforce. It's rare to see those all available. I'm so thankful. I can't wait! Check out the link and think about coming too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Homeschool is all over the home

A Fallen Idol- one man's sin exposed my own

Because I Forget...