Students Don't learn everything I teach them. They Learn What I am Excited About...

Woh- 
This morning I read C. J. Mahaney's blog and have been searching and praying  ever since. Am I passionate foremost about the gospel? I spend a lot of time talking/reading/learning about parenting, marriage, and social justice... Those are good and necessary to preach/teach, but always in light of the gospel... Praying my passion is Jesus alone!!!


"If I have learned anything in 35 or 40 years of teaching, it is that students don’t learn everything I teach them. What they learn is what I am excited about, the kinds of things I emphasize again and again and again and again. That had better be the gospel."- D. A. Carson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Homeschool is all over the home

A Fallen Idol- one man's sin exposed my own

Because I Forget...